Friday, October 19, 2007

Four Leaf Clovers


I found another four-leaf clover this morning, the second one in the last month. As you can see, the one this morning is experiencing Fall, a little rough around the edges, a meal for a little bug. Both times I was sitting in my yard, staring down deep in thought, and focused right in on them, not searching or even thinking about finding one.

I read that the chances of finding a four-leaf clover are 1 in 10,000, which makes me feel better this morning. I spent last night in emotional turmoil, wondering how it is that I follow my personal dreams of being a writer and an artist while being a mother to young children, a good partner to my partner, and able to contribute financially to this family in the mean-time, before I start making money doing what I love and am passionate about. I don't know how women juggle it all and keep a balance. I do know that something must change within me and that change is starting now. Luck is here and there's more to come.

No comments: